Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Star Wars: Lightsaber Switch-Aroo (TEST)

Midway through their dual in Cloud City, Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker somehow both dropped their lightsabers, but picked up each others' by mistake. Vader looks fine with blue, but Luke just doesn't look right using a red saber. "The Empire Strikes Back" (c) 1980 by LFL This is just another weird idea/test that supernova'ed inside by head. I wanted to see how hard/easy it would be to replace two different colors at the same time (one color using chroma-key, and the other using something else). And, just for fun, I slightly re-edited the ending of the dual. Also, after that, I...well...I just added it because I'm insanely weird. Don't worry....it's only a test...........or is it?....Ha Ha Ha. "National Geographic" (c) by National Geographic

No comments:

Post a Comment